*1 scoop of Creamy Vanilla Isopure Protein Powder
*3 tablespoons of gluten free oat flour
*1/4 tsp of baking powder
*1/2 cup of liquid egg whites
*2 tablespoons of 1% lactose-free cottage cheese
*Few dashes of cinnamon
*Handful of fresh blueberries
Did you workout yet today? If not, here is a great workout that you can do…and you don’t even need a gym!
- 1A. Jumping Jacks — 100 reps.
- 1B. Mountain Climbers – 40 reps.
- 1C. High Knees – 40 reps.
- 1D. Squat Jumps – 20 reps.
REST 1 MINUTE
- 2A. Ab Plank — 60 seconds.
- 2B. Towel Ab Knee Tucks – 20 reps.
- 2C. Bicycle Crunches – 45 seconds.
- 2D. Decline Ab Plank – 30 seconds. Place feet on a chair.
REST 1 MINUTE
Upper Body Circuit
- 3A. Spiderman Pushups — 15 reps. Replace with regular push ups if too difficult.
- 3B. Chair Dips – 20 reps.
- 3C. Decline Chair Pushups – 15 reps.
- 3D. Lying Superman – 20 reps.
- 3E. Chair Dips — 15 reps.
REST 1 MINUTE
Lower Body Circuit:
- 4A. Bulgarian Split Squats – 15 reps per leg. Use a chair.
- 4B. Burpees – 10 reps.
- 4C. Wall Sits – 45 seconds.
- 4D. Single Leg Bridge – 10 reps per leg.
Did you know that some yogurts can have a much sugar as a twinkie? Another example of how easy it is to think you’re eating something healthy and it is not!
Happy New Year! Instead of stressing about resolutions…focus more on feeling better, healthier, and stronger. Throw out those scales & get rid of those fad diets that don’t work! Take advantage of this current special to get started: Four training sessions for $150.00! (50 percent off regular price) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this deal and other packages. Make 2014 your best year ever!
For those of you who have been asking….here is a recipe for chocolate chip muffins made with coconut flour. A healthier version of our favorite!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients together and wet ingredients together in separate bowls. Combine and mix them together afterwards. Add in chocolate chips. I used dairy free mini chocolate chips. Grease muffin pan lightly and fill each 3/4 of the way with batter.
Bake for about 20 mins…and cool!
*1/2 cup of coconut flour
*1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
*1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
*1/3 cup of oil or butter (coconut oil, ghee, or cooking oil)
*1/2 cup of honey (or maple syrup)
*1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION SPECIAL…Start out the new year with a clean slate! Make all of your health and fitness goals a reality with convenient, one-on-one personal training in your own home! FIRST FIVE CUSTOMERS to sign up will get an unbeatable 50% off of all packages currently offered. After that, every package will be 30% off. *Limited time only, first time customers only. Send an email through Facebook or to email@example.com to get started!